For Tourists, A Short Haul Flight In The Morning Is Best

Discussion in Travel started by Alexandoy • Aug 7, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We often travel to Asian countries which are short haul flights of 2 to 4 hours. Since are always booked in a hotel where the check in time is 2 pm, we prefer to travel in the morning to reach our destination by lunch time. It is best to reach the hotel by the check in time so we can take a rest before hitting the town. There were times that we had the afternoon flight and we were not comfortable in checking in late afternoon for we had no more rest period.

2. Pravish

PravishMember

Threads:
    Yes, I totally agree with this strategy and I do follow it whenever possible. It totally depends on the Airfare that is offered at the time as most of the flights with in these times generally cost more. I compare the airfare and the hotel price and decide accordingly the best choice for me. Do keep in mind the Time difference when you plan.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a good strategy. Nonetheless, in my view, traveling is such a luxury that I don't really care when I arrive in another nation. I'm just happy to be there. In that sense, I would want to splurge on a vacation, much like a family might eat at home for a week or so and then splurge at a restaurant.

Anyway, I have traveled on short flights between South Korea and Japan, the Phillippines, and Saipan respectively, back in the days when I taught school in Asia. However, I didn't really pay attention to the time that much.