Flowers For You're Beloved

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Achraf • Aug 30, 2017.

1. Achraf

AchrafMember

Threads:
    i think this is a very important thing for men as of course we all get confused when it comes to buy flowers to your girlfriend or wife so i would like to know what type of flowers females loves to have or get despite the colors as each female got her favorite

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Being a girl I love roses especially red roses. I have never presented with flowers before but in the future, it would be nice if someone presents me with a beautiful bouquet of red roses. Other than that I love tulips, daisies, lilies, and pink roses. It differs from women to women as each of us has unique taste. :)

3. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    It might seem dull or unnecessary to some, but buying flowers and gifting them to your beloved ones is a sign of affection and love.

4. Achraf

AchrafMember

Threads:
    oh i see that's a nice taste though , thank you that was helpful

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I love having flowers bought for me. I remember when my son was young he bought me a bunch of flowers (daffodils)on mother's day. He didn't have any money so I asked him where he got them from. He told me he had picked them from some's garden! I gently told him this wasn't right but he said there were plenty left. I couldn't help smiling as I put them in water as it was a sweet thought.

6. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    The answer cannot fit for every woman, for example, my wife loves to receive the lilies, my mother likes the white roses and my sister doesn't like the flowers at all. What I am trying to say is that every woman have her preferences in the matter of flowers and not only, you must find out what your girlfriend likes and you will buy her those flowers!

7. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Such a sweet gesture :) Probably he didn't it was not right to pick flowers from someone's garden but he thought of getting flowers for you!

I too love to receive flowers and my husband most often gets me garlands of Arabian Jasmine when they are season during summer which I adorn my hair with. Other than that, I love red roses and white lilies.

8. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I always still get that weird feeling that whenver I get flowers there is some assumption that some wrong was done. I am not really sure where it ever came from or anyone else even feels like that but it always rings true for me.

9. BMT1014

BMT1014Member

Threads:
    Well, there is what we call the language of flowers. As a woman, I would love to receive a bouquet of tulips in different colors from my husband it generally means perfect love. Unlike roses, A roses in any color has it owns meaning depends on the number of roses. A single rose in any color means "Thank you". Two roses entwined together means "marry me" but if two roses entwined together in color red and white means "unity". 6 roses is signifying a need to be loved and cherished. Thirteen roses a secret admirer.