Flight And Hotel Comparison Sites

Discussion in Travel started by Ani_m • Jul 15, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    There's a bunch of these flight, hotel and car rental websites that compare and give you better prices. I've had some experience with Hotwire, but never really tried something else. They're convenient, but sometimes you're better off buying the flights on the main website of the airline. Are these types of sites worth it or are you better off searching elsewhere? If they are, which ones do you recommend?

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The internet is rife with the needs of a traveler. Compared to our first travels in 2012, our trips now are very convenient. Starting with the discounted plane tickets, there’s also an array of travel websites that offer discounts for hotels and other needs like tickets to them parks and packaged city tour. Our main source for hotels is

because we have a good experience with it. And what do you know, it is cheaper to book using online bookers than booking straight with the hotel’s website. Next month we have a trip to Jakarta, Indonesia and for sure, it will be booking.com again for the hotel.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    There are a number sites on the internet which may offer comparison rate service for hotels around the world. I prefer to stick with a bookit.com. I see no need for any comparison service because when I check around, this site seems to consistently offer the better rates and I am satisfied with the service that they have to offer.