Favorite Place to Travel?

Discussion in Travel started by hillaryNC • Jan 20, 2014.

1. hillaryNC

hillaryNCNew Member

Threads:
    I have been to Europe and the states, and many places in Canada! My favourite place was London! It was so clean there and I LOVE the accent! But I definitely love Florida too! Disney is so fun, and the prices are cheap!! What's your favourite place to travel?

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I love Japan, especially Hokkaido before the disaster. The air is so clean and the environments are so peaceful. Japanese people are really polite and respectful too. Vacationing there really gives me a peace of mind, great for resting.

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite place to travel is Alaska. It's very outdoorsy. You see a lot of nature.

One of my favorite aspects of visiting this place was going on a one-day cruise. I got to see a whale up close. The experience was thrilling (and a bit scary).

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I love Asia. There's so many adventures to do while there. My favorites have to be Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines.

5. DomDom

DomDomNew Member

Threads:
    I want to see Japand and China. Feel like they have totally different cultures and are worth seeing. Ive visited most of Europe and have to say that you should definitively visit the mediterranean country of Croatia (my country :D)

Here is a picture

6. Dylansmom

DylansmomNew Member

Threads:
    I haven't traveled as much as some people. I do want to go overseas badly. I have been to Canada though and I really liked it.

7. winsomenotions

winsomenotionsMember

Threads:
    I love visiting Germany. I have family there and I speak enough of the language to get by on my own, so its ideal. It can be kind of expensive but I find the trip and the memories to be worth the cost. Germany, as does most of Europe, has beautiful landscapes and architecture. I love looking at old historical sites and castles, and Germany has plenty of those! It also has great shopping. No matter where you go there's always a shopping center in the area! And since Germany is a pretty small country, you can visit all the major landmarks without having to go to far. It's just the perfect place for me to travel.

8. CSomm

CSommMember

Threads:
    Disney is fun, true---I'd suggest perhaps California for Disney. The park is smaller, which is not a slight---it's a great experience and you'll probably still have plenty of time to visit some of the big cities in the area. I've had a great time in Toronto in the past as well!

9. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I like San Diego. There is more to do where I live (L.A. county) but this place is more peaceful IMO. I like the outdoor shopping centers downtown and the oceans are pretty to look at as they are really blue. For me, it's a nice economical getaway that's a little less stressful than going to Vegas.

10. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I would love love love to check out Asia someday. So far, I've only been in the US (where I live) and Canada. We did enjoy Canada. I am hoping for many more adventures during my lifetime.

11. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Caribbean so far. I've heard that Brazil is amazing and the people are also amazing! I'm hoping to go to the Olympics in 2016. But I would like to see the country without all the crazy olympic hype

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite places was London and LA. Those cities seem to have a personality of their own and they breath energy into you! Everytime I'm planning for my next trip I really feel like going to those - then I remind myself there is more in the world to see and I should pick places I've never been to! But I definitely plan on returning to both of those cities, I can remember how awesome and carefree they made me feel and there is no better feeling in the world!

13. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite place is London because had special attachment with this place because my uncle stay there with the family and i also stayed there 6 months and i feel much comfortable in London..