Favorite Country?

Discussion in Travel started by Moroccanbeauty2266 • Jun 27, 2016.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I love so many countries. Its so hard to pick a favorite! I love France, Jamaica and Israel. All these places are rich in culture and a great history. There are so many places I would love to visit like Madagascar, Seychelles and Australia. The world is such a beautiful place and its a wonderful thing if you can afford to take trips to wherever you wish to go.

A favorite pastime of mine is to spend hours browsing travel channels on YouTube. I often lose track of time and spend hours visiting different places online :)

2. vashk

vashkNew Member

Threads:
    Greece has to be my best country ever. I have never been there but looking at the posts travelers make on social media in Santorini and Mykonos, I couldn't wish more to be in the lovely country. There is just so much blue from the sea and crispy white painted hotels by the beach. There are so many other beautiful countries like South Korea, Thailand, China, Cuba, Japan and even more that I want to go to when I have enough vacation time and finances but I would definitely start the list with Greece. I believe it's one of those lifetime travel destination