Favorite Asian Destinations

Discussion in Travel started by vida_llevares • Dec 21, 2012.

1. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    What are your favorite destinations in Asia? Bali? Hongkong? Boracay?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    This is tough! But if I ever got to go to Asia (and I hope that becomes true), I'd love to visit Japan and/or Hong Kong. Both of them look amazingly modern!

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to go to Korea and visit Jeju Island. I think it is included in the final list of new seven wonders of nature and that makes it more interesting. Another reasons is that Korean Pop stars are getting more and more popular now so as their country. It makes me wonder what more could this country could offer especially to the tourist.

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Asia is a huge continent and has an infinite number of dream destinations. The tourist offer is huge and every country has something special to offer. I must admit that my heart is divided between Korea and Japan. Those two countries would be the first in my travel schedule if I had a budget according to the circumstances.

China seems a huge country, and because of its size and multiplicity of cultures, I consider it an experience worth living. Of course we can't leave out the wonderful beaches of the Pacific / Indian. The voluptuous jungles of the Asian continent are also a tempting destination for an adventure. Anyway, as you shall see, the choices are many and my desire to know this wonderful continent is too big.

5. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Singapore and Hong Kong was nice. We had a little holiday there and we did really enjoyed it. These places have got loads to offer for the tourists as they have got spots that is a must to be visited. Philippines which is my homeland is nice and cheap as well.

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I've been to Singapore, Bintan Indonesia and Kuala Lumpur. Singapore is one great city that people who like to shop would love. I lived there for 6 months and trust me, lots of sales (clothing and electronic gadgets)! Sentosa is one place there that probably is a one size fits all. Everything is there, amusement parks, beach, Universal Studios, dolphin shows, shopping boutiques, and a lot more.

Like what melovesengland said, another great must visit would be Philippines. Beaches are famous destinations there, especially Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Batangas and so much more.

7. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I'd have to be Hong Kong for me. I've always been fascinated with their technology and food and would love to go and experience it all one day. And who doesn't love godzilla? ;D

8. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    I'd like to hear about this too. Obviously, Seoul itself comes to mind. Jeju Island is popular. Songnisan National Park is well-known for its natural beauty.

9. coolaaryan777

coolaaryan777New Member

Threads:
    My favorite asian destination is india. It have the many amazing and gorgeous places for visit. In India you can see most visited places of it.

10. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    Thats tough! Theres a lot I want to go. Ive already been to Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore, Bangkok, Dubai and Jakarta. Yeah, its all cities because of my work but I want to go for vacation at Tokyo, Boracay, Bali, and the ones that Ive seen on History, the deep jungles of Malaysia!

11. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've never traveled to Asia but would like to visit certain parts of India eventually. I'm sure there are many places in Asia that are really nice to visit.

12. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I want to see Korea or Japan. I want to go there during spring time. I saw pictures of the cherry blossom. It's beautiful. Maybe one day I can do that.

13. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    I haven got a chance to visit Asia yet. But I am planning to visit India with one of my friend. I am really very excited about the trip. :)

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to go to Korea, Japan, and China given the chance. They all seem to be interesting and scenic places.

15. 10theMCEE

10theMCEENew Member

Threads:
    It is tough to decide which one would be a favorite but your interests might help you. If you like urban places, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Japan have modern cities which boast of skyscrapers and city life. If you want something close to nature, Korea and Japan both have very nice places which are preserved well. If it comes to beaches, Thailand and the Philippines would be the best choices. Both countries have long and beautiful coastlines as well as cheap options from food to accommodation to souvenir items. Visiting Asia would be a definite enjoyable experience for anyone.

16. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite Asian destination would be Guangzhou because that's where I grew up. Although there are a lot of people, I still like the town because it's convenient to just walk to any store I want without having to drive or take the bus. Another reason I like the town is that I also got married there, which is one of my unforgettable moments.

17. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Oh I love the Philippines! Everywhere there is just a delight! Plus most people speak English so it's not hard to get by!

18. sbg101

sbg101New Member

Threads:
    I got to spend 15 wonderful months in Korea in the mid 1980's courtesy of the US Army and I would love to go back! Only 3 1/2 miles from Seoul - it was great!

Put in for a four week training there for rappelling school. The waiting list was so long that I ran out of time before getting to enjoy that famous island :(.

19. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I have tons of online friends from India and they've got lots of stories about how beautiful their places are but there are. I'm interested to visit the country someday. Its not actually a poor country as most the news seem to portrait, I guess the media just focuses on the other side.

20. dapperdileep

dapperdileepNew Member

Threads:
    Love to visit Thailand one day! The beaches look amazing and my friends who went there for their honeymoon had the nicest thing to say about Phuket!