Experiences And Tips For New Year's Eve In New York!!

Discussion in Travel started by Taraa • Nov 1, 2023.

1. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone!! Time passes so fast Its just like yesterday's matter while i had great time at my

tour. Had amazing memories there and now once again time is near to us and I am so excited to have fun again. But Going to open this thread and sharing my experiences here and Inviting all of you to must contribute and share your experiences and tips for others. I know the top spots to watch the famous Times Square Ball Drop and what restaurant is best for you for best activities to participate in. And so much more, I also invite you all to share your countdown experiences, I am sure that would be fun learning and sharing :).

2. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Just have a view at this amazing view... Isn't it stunning!!

[​IMG]

3. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Let's discuss best spots to watch the famous Times Square Ball Drop. At top I would recommend Bowtie exactly at where Broadway and 7th Avenue intersect. That is the best spot to get the best countdown ever. Have a look at this...

[​IMG]

#3Nov 1, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2023
  4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Second point is between 42nd and 48th Street, this is the wonderful area provides a good view of the ball drop and the video screens at Times Square.

[​IMG]

5. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Second point is between 42nd and 48th Street, this is the wonderful area provides a good view of the ball drop and the video screens at Times Square.

[​IMG]