Ebay And Ebay Bucks

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by NinetyEighty1 • Sep 14, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    A while back I brought a few books off of eBay on sale, however while checking out the books I decided to go ahead and check out these ebay bucks. Since it was free and didn't ask for information too personal I tried it out. I got to say that it is a bit disappointing that I got only a few cents from my purchase. How it works is that I sign up for ebay bucks, buy something off ebay and get a little bit of pocket cash back. I only got a few cents from the purchase but I for one think that it is worth it, over time it will build up and may help me save a bit of cash.

Have any one you signed up for ebay bucks?

2. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I didn't even know anything about it before I read this post, to be honest with you. I knew that there were cashback sites offering cash back for purchases on eBay but I only knew of Quidco and TopCashBack that did that. Personally, I wouldn't bother because like you said, the cash back is tiny unless you are buying large purchases. I do believe it's like 1% so you would £1 for a £100 purchase which isn't too bad I guess. It's better to get that small amount than getting nothing I guess especially if you use eBay quite a lot for purchasing goods.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have used eBay bucks before when I was shopping on there quite a bit. It might be small but it is still money in your pocket and you can use the bucks the next time you shop so that will take some money off of your purchase. Sometimes, they run promotions where you can earn extra bucks so then you can save even more money.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of Ebay Bucks yet, maybe because I live in the Philippines and it's not yet available here. It's not even advertised in Ebay.ph. I think if it does become available then I will try it out to see how many savings I can get.

5. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    Even if it is a small amount, you have nothing to loose. Also, like you said it is better than having nothing. Hopefully there will be more sales on ebay in the future or ebay bucks will increase over time. You never know if you will ever need those few cents in the future, especially if you love shopping online.

6. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I am reading bout Ebay bucks for the first time, it does sound quite nice. Getting back just a few cents is not much but I think if you are going to buy something from ebay regularly, then the amount will slowly build up to something substantial. Is this applicable only for certain countries or is it available worldwide, do you happen to know that?

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever I shop in eBay, I always prefer to do my payment with PayPal. It is not a broken system that needs fixing. I prefer paying with PayPal because it gives me power to make disputes against bad sellers and scammers. I also avoid sellers that doesn't do direct shipping. I do not like picking up things at the Post office because of the additional fees.

8. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan Paypal is the safest and most secure option to use when buying from Ebay as there are a lot of conditions and rules that favor you.

#8Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017
  9. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    @nangk08@nangk08 Hmm, I am not too sure about it. Most likely it should be, it being worldwide would help ebay branch out its business and pull in more customers. The option should be available to view on ebay but if you can't then I suggest try contacting them by phone or by email. Hope that helps.

#9Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2017