Dpf's New Look For 2015 - I Like It!

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by MrsJones • Jan 17, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I thought I had lost my favorite forum but look at you now:rolleyes:. I love that the notifications have disappeared. Now I can easily find threads that I started and can read responses and 'like'. Although I do have to use the dreaded bifocals to read now but it's cool. ;)

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm loving the software migration too! Just wanted to say a big thanks and well done to the administrators who work at this site, you run a great place and offer a great sanctuary for all of us to post our deals and offers, and also seek out advice and help from other posters on various issues.

The software change is one that makes the site seem a lot more appealing, things seem a lot less cluttered and the dreaded notifications are gone - I hated logging onto 26 notifications each day!

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is a lot different, and I am not sure if the difference in notifications is worth the sacrifice of print size. The good thing is that this is one of the forums that works well with my iPad, and I can make the print larger so I can still read everything. Other than the size of the print being microscopic; I do like the look of the forum. I liked the old one, too, and it was a lot more colorful; but i am sure that this one is more functional.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if I like it yet:oops:. I haven't been on this site in awhile, so today is my first time seeing this new layout. I mean, I guess I like it, but I liked the previous format as well, it was unique. Ah, change, sometimes we just have to go with the flow.
    Speaking of changes, there is a change that I'm sure I like, and that is how you change your avatar all the time!! I love that! Makes posting so festive:).

5. nonsiccus

nonsiccusActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't logged in for a few days and hopped on to the new theme. I wasn't even sure it was the same site on first glance. It looks much more modern and streamlined than it was before. I also like the fact that the colour scheme is a lot warmer than previous.

6. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah me too! I logged in and for a second thought I was at a wrong and totally random website haha. It definitely looks cleaner and more organized, almost.

Can't wait to see if there are anymore updates for 2015!

7. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I think it looks pretty good as well. I'm hear quite regularly and I remember logging in and stopping for a second when I noticed the new layout.

8. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm guessing the text size looks smaller to you now?

If so, use your browser zoom to increase the font size some so you don't have to squint or wear special glasses. For example, if you're in Chrome, hold the CTRL key and roll the mouse wheel forward a click or two.