DontPayFull Forum Rules

Discussion in News & Announcements started by mmug • Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    Welcome to DontPayFull forum!
    In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members ;)
    These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums.

All comments, questions and or suggestions are welcome.

General Rules
    • All post must be made in English. English is the only allowed language at this time.
    • Mostly, just please use common sense.
    • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
    • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
    • No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
    • Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post.
    • Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
    • We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DontPayFull community standards. The DontPayFull team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
    • Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
    • Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
    • We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
    • Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Posting Guidelines
    • Start new threads in the most relevant forum category.
    • Before posting to DontPayFull forum, use the search function to see if it has already been posted.
    • Before asking a question use the search function to see if it has already been asked and answered.
    • This is an international forum! If your post is not valid worldwide please specify where it works.
    • Don’t post CPA offers, they are misleading and have hidden rules.
    • Don’t post “For sale items”, we don’t have a category for selling and buying things. This forum is about coupons, discounts, vouchers, promotions etc. It is not a classified ads website.
    • Don't create posts with nothing but a link. If you are going to link to a deal/offer/discount for example, give a summary of it.
    • No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
    • No Links to Competing Sites. We're all here searching for great deals, bargains, and coupons. We don't want to send members to competing sites, just as competing sites don't want to send their members here. Links to competition (forums or blogs) are not allowed.
    • No Inappropriate Posting. If you wouldn't do it in front of your children or clergy, then don't do it here. Including: language, images, content, harassment, bashing, rudeness, and racial slurs. Don't do it here, or you'll be banned.

Thread Topics
    • Before posting to DontPayFull forum, use the search function to see if it has already been posted.
    • Nothing inappropriate please. If you wouldn't do it in front of your children or clergy, then don't do it here. Including: language, images, content, harassment, bashing, rudeness, and racial slurs. Don't do it here, or you'll be banned.
    • Don’t post CPA offers as freebies.

Replying To Threads
    • Don't reply just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post.
    • Don’t reply off topic.
    • Don’t reply to threads with “thank you”, “like” or other similar sentences. Use the Post Thanks / Like” options, you will see those at the end of post you want to reply.

Private Messages
    • Don’t spam/abuse other members via private messages.

Profile Rules
    • Most images are allowed (personal images, business graphics, etc.)
    • What is not allowed are things like NSFW (not safe for work), racist, hateful etc. images.
    • Signatures
    • Adult links are not allowed
    • Must be in English
    • Don’t use

Community Guidelines

We take pride in keeping our

respectful, pleasant, and enjoyable for members of all ages. Please read the following guidelines before posting.

We have a win/win policy to our users (you win/ we win). As long as we win unique content and value for our community you can post affiliate links and/or links to your site, but don't abuse (use as anchor text/link the domain name of your site, not the whole sentence or a keyword)

No Links to Competing Sites. We're all here searching for great deals, bargains, and coupons. We don't want to send members to competing sites, just as competing sites don't want to send their members here. Links to competition (forums or blogs) are not allowed.

Self-Promotion is Spam.
    Any post that is considered advertising for one's self-interests and don’t add value to our community fits under this subject. For self-promoting you can register for a guest posting account on our blog and write an article about your website. While you are allowed to promote your web site(s) in your signature.

CPA Offers
    CPA offers will be deleted if you post them as freebie, if you don’t add an accurate description, if they are misleading and have hidden rules, if you don’t add the countries where the offer is valid. Repeat violators will be permanently banned.

Language and Trolling
    Our community is friendly. There are young users and language should be kept within a PG-13 level. Vulgar language is not allowed. This constitutes the use of any kind of offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material deemed unsafe for younger members. Inappropriate language will potentially be removed and users will be warned.
    Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others, i.e. "trolling." Repeat violators will be permanently banned.
    Lastly, if it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to our forum, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned. In other words, users who wish to do nothing but argue are not welcome as they do nothing to contribute to the site and are not worth the trouble and headaches.

Personal Attacks
    In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated. While debating something think of it as general issue, not personal. When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team. Violators will be warned and potentially banned.

Moderators and Administrators Have the Final Word
    If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards. The appropriate actions will be taken. We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning.

Cross-Posting
    If you have something to post and you're not sure which board it belongs in, do not post it in more than one board. If the administrators or moderators think it would fit better in another location, it will be moved there. Duplicate threads only serve to create confusion.

Signature Rules
    A typical signature contains the poster's name, e-mail address, website, and a favorite quote or saying. Excessive font size is not allowed. Anyone abusing this privilege will be warned and then have their signature removed until they acknowledge this guideline.

Multiple Accounts Per Individual Are Not Permitted
    If you forget your password, use the password recovery tool, in which case you will be able to reset your password, given that you have access to the e-mail associated with your account. If you are still unable to login, contact the administrator.

Again, please follow the above guidelines when posting on our message boards. If you have any questions, please

. Above all, remember to have fun!

All comments, questions and or suggestions are welcome.

#1Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I have read and understand the forum rules and regulations. I will be abiding by them.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I've been told to read the rules, so i did, but did i do something wrong in the first place, or have the rules been updated?

4. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    That is my question as well, but considering the date and the fact I received no emails, I'm going to assume this is an update to the rules. I hope this is the case since I can't think of anything I might have done that would be considered in violation of forum rules.

5. attagirl

attagirlNew Member

Threads:
    It goes without saying (at least to me) that the forum owners and moderators like it when they send out messages due to changes in rules and first time visitors as well. It is important for the community and forums to have people that understand rules and make the place fun for everyone who comes here.

With that said, I agree to these rules, and as always abide by whatever the rules of the forum are. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I received an alert too to read the forum rules, so I guess that all the members of this forum were asked to read the rules because they have updated it already. Well after reading it I'm glad to know that I'm not violating any rules.

7. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    What a relief! For a moment there I thought that I have done something wrong. Looks like I am in the clear. Actually if the admin wants to know whether the members are reading the rules or not, he should consider doing something like a poll now and then.

8. flemingtm

flemingtmNew Member

Threads:
    I've read the forum rules and I plan on adhering to those rules.

9. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    The message is informative.
    Don't forget comments, questions or suggestions are welcome!

Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about it.

10. SuperSavingMom

SuperSavingMomMember

Threads:
    hi there,, yes i will follow the rules,, im sooo exited to be here,, thnx for having me

SuperSavingMom

11. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah either a poll or maybe make it so that we have to read the new rules once updated in order to proceed, especially when there are important or big changes. Almost like a pop up that lets us know the rules have been updated and to view them. Everybody knowing the rules is important and I don't think that anybody would mind having to read them in order to continue.

I saw the message up top and I did read the rules the other day, but if people have to in order to proceed you know that everybody will be reading them.

12. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have read the forum rules and I believe that I have been been following the rules and I will be sure to go by the rules. Thank you.

13. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have read the forum rules and will adhere to it.

14. dadcoupon2012

dadcoupon2012New Member

Threads:
    I read the rules. Understood will follow rules thanks

15. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Thanks for this. I've read the rules before but I think it has been updated. Anyway, will definitely abide and keep it on topic. I do love this forum by the way. I get to share and learn things a lot. :)

16. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I have read the rules...and quite relieved to find I wasn't being targeted to do so as well ;). Understood.

17. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if I had done something wrong too. It was confusing. I generally read all rules and follow them.. that made me feel concerned in this case. I guess that this is just an update. It would have been easier if there was a mail mentioning that an update has been posted. Good to know that I was not alone in this.

18. maria1

maria1New Member

Threads:
    I have read the rules and agree with all.
    So it must be because otherwise there are plenty of spammers.
    Thank you accepted me and I will respect the rules;)

19. make

makeNew Member

Threads:
    i am newbies here..so if i wrong please forgive me :eek: but i will follow the rules:eek: :eek: :cool:

20. shaman4901

shaman4901New Member

Threads:
    Read the rules understand them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.