Does your area still have cheap Tuesdays for films?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by andrew320 • Jun 28, 2012.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I kinda agree with you. It's lika a game of scale that needs to be well thought out to be able to sustain itself (for both parties because they need each other).

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    @Barida@Barida I can attest to this because I have actually taken advantage of this black Friday here in Nigeria. I was able to get a 50% discount on the Rolex wrist watch that I procured from Konga.

About cinema movie houses, I think that there are some states in Nigeria that thrive in its services. Take for example, Uyo in Akwa Ibom state. I happened to carry out my one year national youth service corp (NYSC) in that state and I had a good time with their cinema movies.

Enugu State where I happen to be in now used to have one cinema house in one shopping mall called shoprite. It was a South African company and I had a run in with their cinema movies. They offer more discount to students and on weekdays.

#22Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't gone to the theartres in almost a year as the prices are a little high and well I prefer watching movies at home as my 3 year old will probably get bored or want to stand at some point. There is a promotion going on right now that is pay two tickets for the price of one but that is only for Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly, both parties must strive to have an equilibrium in making more profits by the company and getting more cheap deals by the customers. If there is no point where they both balance each other out, there business relationship isn't going to last very long as one would feel aggrieved and discontinue the business association.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Sadly even these things seem to hae disappered. I am sure there is still something around, but the one that we used to go to has since shut down. I am not sure it was Tuesdays but there were days when eveything was one dollar.