Do You Use Apps To Make Money?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by dashboardc33 • Jan 8, 2016.

1. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried in the past but it never works out for me. There is always a catch and I can't be bothered with it most of the time. Even if I could make money with them, I don't think it's really worth it so I don't give it the time of my day.

2. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I use the Panel Station android app to do online surveys. I get credited to do the surveys so I believe it is genuine. I also use the Toluna app to do my surveys and I got paid by them today so it is indeed working. The mobile apps are handy and save a lot of time. Apps are easy to connect to and navigate through. I believe mobile apps are increasing in number now and almost all the famous applications have released their mobile versions in the app stores.

Try out a new app and see if it works. Before downloading the app, see its reviews online and make sure it's genuine. If you ask me, the above two apps are good and I have been using from the past 3 months now.

3. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    I've tried a lot and never made enough money to cash out. What a waste of time!
    Even if I can reach the min payout, it still doesn't worth my time.
    Don't try any money-making apps. There are many better ways to make quick cash.

4. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I use Rabadaba and Baagloo to earn from apps. I even used Mooojo once but I found it to be too slow.

It is a nice way of making money provided you have wifi on the go. Otherwise its not worth on data. The cost obviously exceeds the gain.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I use baagloo, rabadaba, and apptrailers. I have earned a good amount in rabadaba but with the changes made there it has gotten tougher. I have just started using baagloo and have earned my first euro but I haven't been too active since my internet is slow. I have earned a bit in apptrailers but don't get too many apps because of my location.

6. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I use a number of sites to earn a side income, but never used any apps to make money. In fact I hardly use my smartphone for anything other than calls. I use it only while travelling as it is quite a power hungry device. My friends recommended a number of apps to download but I never tried that.

Moreover, my smartphone got a low RAM capacity and downloading too many apps will slow it down drastically. So for the time being I am not so keen to use mobile apps to make money. I am already busy with my online ventures.

7. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I tried making money on my apps once before and it failed. This is because it's hard to make money on the apps I downloaded because the tasks/videos that I need to do and watch are not available on my country which really sucks.