Do you think watching the movies in the theatres is worth it?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by akiii123 • Aug 27, 2014.

1. Soulwatcher

SoulwatcherMember

Threads:
    I would much rather go to the $1 show and watch a movie for $1.50 vs watching a movie at home. Our $1 movie theater is pretty laid back, people bring their own food and pop inside all the time and so do me and my wife. We go to the $1 store and we stock up on candy pop and popcorn and head to the $1 show and enjoy our snacks and drinks.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Though I think it's quite costly to watch a movie in the theatre, I still think there are some good reasons to spend that money and watch movies in the theatre. I would do that when I think the movie is really nice to watch in the theatre, or perhaps I just enjoy the experience watching it in the theatre. Moreover, it's also nice to watch it with our loved ones or friends once in a while. Watching movies at home is just different experience.

3. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I love watching movies on the big screen. I just like the ambiance in the theater and I think it's a awesome date watching movies. The experience and feeling while watching a certain movie is different from watching it on DVD's or phone. So I prefer to watch movies on the movie theater.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Watching movies in theater is really worth it for me. It's a way to have fun with friends or family. We often make plans on weekend though. But not every week yeah... it just bring my budget out sometime.