Do You Still Wear Straight Cut Pants In This Age Of Tight Jeans?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sidney • Jun 15, 2015.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think we're on pretty much the same wavelength, @JosieP@JosieP! I don't necessarily go for what's en vogue, either. I think it would be silly of me really, because I can never afford to keep up with the changing trends, anyway LOL. Plus most stuff that's meant ti be in fashion looks drab and BORING to me!! But I too like my skinny jeans and tapered look pants. If there's anything I don't like, it's those baggy pants that flap in the wind as you walk along LOL

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really go for fashion although sometimes I go with the trend. But with this tight jeans, it doesn't fit me for I feel inconvenienced by it. I remember when I was a girl, that was the fashion in those times that I usually see my mother's tight jeans hanging in the clothesline.

I regularly buy clothes and it would be a waste if I would just be storing my pants in favor of those fashionable tight jeans. Last month when we were in Bangkok, those tight jeans were being sold for $1 each. I bought some for homecoming gifts to our housemaids but none for me.

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    I'm more of a permanent shorts guy, khakis are my go to for the professional setting and shorts for everything else. I really hate the whole men in skinny jeans fad, but ehh doesn't really effect me.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Come to think of it, I also do like to wear shorts, but not the very short kind. I like wearing them knee-length, even if above the knee length is in fashion. I actually prefer to wear them now better than pants.

5. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabeNew Member

Threads:
    Boyfriend jeans are really trending again which I'm thankful for. I love me a good pair of high-waisted, tight jeans, but I'm always game for giving my legs some space to breathe. I feel like the skinny jeans fad will fade off within the next few years and we'll get back into straight-leg, and even bell bottoms. The 70s are coming back kicking.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too and I only wear straight cut jeans or baggy jeans. I don't wear skinny jeans or any kind of skinny pants at all and don't like them at all. I like loose fitting clothes anyway. We had to wear leotards in dance class and I hated wearing it!!!

7. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I have one pair of straight cut jeans, but honestly I don't wear them. I prefer leggings and tight jeans.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't see this as the era of skinny jeans at all. Skinny jeans have been in for a while, but so has boot cut and flare. I Actually prefer boot cut and flare pants, mainly because I am pretty tall, but I have very thick thighs. I feel very weird on skinny jeans. I much prefer wearing more flattering cuts on my figure

9. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I only wear straight cut jeans sometimes but I prefer to wear flair-legged pants. They just look nicer, in my opinion. I definitely cannot stand the skinny jeans. It is just not my style and shows too much.

10. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    I rock just about all the cuts of jeans. I like fashion and everything, but I just like what I like, and I dress depending on my mood a lot of the time too.

11. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sure that this will be really having such a good time.