Do You Shop More Online?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by to7update • Oct 31, 2016.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually I buy online the products I know well, or I have seen them in malls or stores offline or branded products with free return policy. That is why my Flipkart is my favorite local shopping site with all these facilities plus a number of discount schemes available all the time. Being a marketing professional I know that while Amazon keeps sellers in its priority list the Flipkart always keeps buyers' interest in its priority.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I did shop online for the electronic gadgets I need as replacement of my battery pack for my mobile phone for example. A pairs of shoes, foods, clothes, among others. I couldn't count any more how many times I had been doing the online purchases. I ordered them from my favorite online store. I don't know if you have heard about Lazada.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    How convenient it is to shop online? It has become so common that these days we don't even realize that we do 3 or 4 clicks and that's it, we have purchased something while wearing the pajamas and listening to music in the comfort of our home, so yeah, of course we buy a lot more.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I shop online mostly for services it's just very comfortable for me as I don't have to factor in shipping. There are just a few services I order online. My phone subscriptions and a few other bills are paid for online.

5. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I tend to really go in waves when it comes to my online shopping. Sometimes it is just too easy to pass it up though, and when you can combine the shipping there is nothing really holding me back.

6. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Off late, I purchase almost all the stuffs online.

There're several reasons which outweighed my fascination of in-store purchase. The main factor is being able to save time and energy. Rather than pushing a snail paced traffic to reach to a supermarket, I'll prefer to order from my desk. Moreover, over a period of time I've done a comparative study of prices between on and offline deals. At present, online options are better and the quality of the products are compatible as well.