Do You Review The Products You Buy?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by beasleym1989 • Mar 2, 2016.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I look at reviews before buying. Many times I have not bought the product because of the poor review it had received. I normally go for the products which have reviews between 4-5 points. Reviews with points near 4 is also acceptable. But below 3.5 is not acceptable. Besides the points/stars, I also read the reviews given by the buyers. These also help me to decide whether to buy the product or not.

2. ursellb

ursellbNew Member

Threads:
    Yes some times I review the items that
    I buy but not everything. I always watch when it is shown on tv. The shopping
    channels though.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I hardly review products I buy online I may talk about it verbally to others who maybe interested in the product too. I am not in the habit of coming online to write about such items. If by chance occasion warrants that like giving a brief talk about the item on forums or blogs I would do that.

4. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I normally don't review the products I buy, even if I do enjoy them. I suppose it is because I am a lazy person or I tend to just forget about the review. I know I'm not being too helpful toward the business I am buying from and too be honest aside from being a bit lazy I don't know why I never written a review.

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I benefit a lot by looking at reviews before buying. I go for the stars too. Those with many users giving the item a 5 star rating I feel confident to go for that item. Experience of others does help when one goes for a purchase for the first time.

6. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I am a person who believes in product reviews. As such, I must leave a review for every product that I purchase online. Before buying any item, I look for reviews on the product on the website. If most of them are good I purchase the product and leave a review after I have used the product. It is important to post reviews because they help other prospective buyers to make a decision whether to spend their hard-earned money or not. It is our responsibility to be our brothers' and sisters' keepers. Just because we have lost our money and are frustrated at the value of a product, we don't have to let others be disappointed too. It is good to post honest reviews, whether positive or negative.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Ordinarily I hardly buy products that I haven't seen people use before. I'll carefully see to the views of those who have used them before deciding to buy such an item or not. The main reason for this behavior is simply to avoid spending money on products that turn out to be of low satisfaction.

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    If I'm going to buy something whether it be in store or online, I always do a search to find out what sort of experiences people have had with a product. If the reviews are mostly good I will probably buy it. If they are mostly bad I won't. If they are mixed I will have a think about it but probably not. I like to read positive reviews although there is always going to be someone who complains about everything so the odd bad comment probably won't bother me.

9. fishbate

fishbateNew Member

Threads:
    Knowing what will you get is the best way to assure satisfaction. When buying a product , i always compare it from other identical product, you can check it online and other social media outlets. I always compare the price, the specifications and the warranty and guarantee. This will give me a high percentage of assurance that the product is what it's supposed to be.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do review the product I want to order. Just to confirm not to waste my money.

11. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah i do review products, i am interested to buy online. It is not necessary that you review each and everything online. If there is something i am buying that someone else referred me to buy. So i will review everything from that person about product he/she is referring me. Will review about product's productivity, Reliability and pricings etc.

12. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Yes this is something useful to check before buy. I hope everyone use to do it before buying things. Do let me know about

more.