Do You Like Bellbottoms?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Moroccanbeauty2266 • Jun 21, 2016.

1. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I am 34 and absolutely love bellbottoms.
    As a teen I wore them often. Nowadays, it is very hard to find them and when I do find them I just get hysterical.
    I think wearing a nice flowy blouse with bellbottoms looks really nice together.
    Do you like bellbottoms? If not, what kind of pants do you like the most?

2. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I was in school when the original bell bottoms came out. So, since they have resurfaced I do not find them offensive. However, if elephant bell bottoms come back, I will have to move to another country.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was a kid when bell bottoms first came out too. I loved them at that time. I have a personal rule to wear a fashion style once in my lifetime. I do like the current version of bell bottoms. Not everyone can wear them. If I was a bit younger, I would probably break my personal rule.

4. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    Hey thanks for your responses! Makes me smile.
    I know it is not everyone's taste but I sure love them lol.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to love bell bottoms when I was in high school (even elephant pants). People stopped wearing it when I got to college, though, when skinny jeans became the fad. Initially I was opposed to wearing skinny jeans but when I started wearing one, I stopped wearing other types of pants. Skinny jeans are practical and you don't have to worry that the hems would get frayed from wear and tear. When there's flood, you don't have to worry about getting soaked too.

6. ladydaydream

ladydaydreamNew Member

Threads:
    I think I was born a little too late, and I just can't imagine wearing bellbottoms! I was born into the bootcut and then skinny jean generation, so I just don't get the appeal. It looks pretty strange, not gonna lie, but I believe that if people have confidence and wear what they love, then it's probably going to look great anyway :)

7. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sure that this will be really having such a good and most appealing time.

8. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    No i don't like bellbottoms. My mom use to wear me out in my chldhood though.