Do you have a gym membership or work out at home?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Kaybee517 • Sep 17, 2012.

1. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I work out at home. When we moved into our new home we had a new shed in the garden that was left by the previous tenant so I am slowly converting it into a gym. I have a bench in there, set of weights, an exercise bike, and I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced treadmill. I hooked the shed up with an electricity supply and have a stereo in there to listen to while I work out. :)

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I like the outdoors a lot, so nature and exercise go really great together-and also its good for the soul. I find green exercise(vitamin G they call it) is good for me-like running or biking in the park or just getting some fresh air and sun on my face. I do exercise at home inside also,but getting outside and looking at trees and sunsets could be great as well for you !

3. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    @Kaybee517@Kaybee517 I have never liked the idea of the gym either because it is costly since you have to spend daily to get the gym services. I have improvised a way of exercising at home by buying difference equipment that I use to exercise at home this help me save a lot then going to the gym.

#63Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017