Do You Buy Mineral Water?

Discussion in Water started by remnant • Nov 7, 2016.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I mainly drink tap water but if I am out and about I might buy mineral water. To be honest I don't really drink enough water but I do enjoy the sparkling flavoured type which isn't quite the same. I'm not even sure if mineral water is as healthy as it's cracked up to be and the price they charge is extortionate.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy mineral water only when I run out of water which I carry from home since I mostly use filtered water from our own filter machine (it is one of the most necessary items in Indian households due to bad water quality supplied by water works in most cities and towns and access of calcium etc). In fact I do not trust most of the mineral water brands available in my area but I buy them thinking that these are better than tap water.

3. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Boiling water is the most trusted way to keep water safe for drinking. Buying bottled water is expensive to afford and I don't believe it's full composition of chemicals. Some people just treat it with chlorine which is not good for human consumption. This may cause healthy problems after getting used to it.

4. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Boiling water is the most trusted way to keep water safe for drinking. Buying bottled water is expensive to afford and I don't believe it's full composition of chemicals. Some people just treat it with chlorine which is not good for human consumption. This may cause healthy problems after getting used to it.