Do you budle?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by saver • Oct 18, 2012.

1. saver

saverNew Member

Threads:
    So almost all of the internet companies now days make it easier and cheaper if you bundle all of the services with them. For example if you bundle you internet and your phone bill with them they will give you a bigger discount and it often times will make it for you can get better quality. But somtimes bundling is not always better because you can get bigger discounts by going to two different places, just depends where you go.

So what do you do?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    We bundle because it costs us more to un-bundle at this point. Yes, some of the individual services are cheaper elsewhere and I would love to switch. If I cancel any parts of my bundle, though, it almost doubles the price of the individual ones I keep. It's just not worth it unfortunately.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a bundled package. My roommate wanted a landline so we have a phone line that's attached to the cable and internet. It's a good deal, but she pays for the phone completely. We split the rest. If I were living alone, I would just have cable internet, no cable tv or phone.

4. dswashin

dswashinNew Member

Threads:
    I personally do not bundle because I can not afford the bundle prices. I get my internet through one service provider and use a separate provider for my cable.