Disappointed With Dabur Honey. What Honey Do You Buy?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by iamawriter • Jan 18, 2018.

1. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I always buy honey from my local farmers store called Fruit & Veg. It is already packed in bottles/plastic and a bit pricey. But it's got the assurance of being quality high grade pure honey. So I just go with it. Would never buy honey anywhere else (except maybe if I have access directly to a bee farm).

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all those tips. I had no issues with Dabur until now. I get it conveniently too. I have been eating honey for many years and so I can immediately know what is pure and what is not.
    I may give the Bharat honey a try

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Farmers' market I suppose is where you get the best stuff be it honey, fruits or vegetables. They normally do not change hands and the customer gets the stuff straight from the farmer.

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not a regular buyer of honey but buy smaller quantities for domestic treatment of cough and cold. I used to buy Dabur honey in the past but now we have better option available in Patanjali products which is available at almost half the price compared to Dabur. I am sure no one can make a complain about its quality since it comes from the house of Baba Ramdev.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not a regular buyer of honey but buy smaller quantities for domestic treatment of cough and cold. I used to buy Dabur honey in the past but now we have better option available in Patanjali products which is available at almost half the price compared to Dabur. I am sure no one can make a complain about its quality since it comes from the house of Baba Ramdev.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I take honey in my milk every night and so I need big quantities. The company rep turned up and they are replacing my bottle. I too see there are many brands these days and will try out after I finish with this one.