Dillis Stainless Steel Ice Cubes

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • Sep 5, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I decided to review this product because I already own one and it is currently on sale. I purchased mine for $40 but it is currently on sale at Amazon for only $18.96 which is half the price.
    [​IMG]

I like this reusable ice cubes for one reason. They don't melt so they won't add water on your drinks. Regular ice cubes melts so they will ruin your alcoholic drink, juice or cocktail. It is dish water safe and it is very durable so it won't leak.

2. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    That is really so cool! I have used one of those before. I will check the local stores in my area if this available. Traditional ice cubes does affect the quality of your drink. So this will make for a great alternative.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have never seen stainless steel reusable ice cubes before. That is a really neat idea. I never liked the plastic ones or whatever they were made of. I don't think they really lasted very long in your drink and didn't really make your drink cold. Do these last stay cold for a long time? I would think because they are stainless steel that they would. If I had the extra money, I would definitely look into buying them especially now since they are on sale.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @morgoodie@morgoodie
    They stay cool for a long time. It can take three to four pours of drink and they will stay cool.I know there are reusable ice cubes made of plastic and they have more tendency to get holes. You can wash them on a dishwasher but I prefer handwashing them.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    These are a great idea, and I might have to buy some for myself and my family to use. I like ice in almost every cold beverage that I drink, even if I get a drink cold right out of the refrigerator, I'll put ice in it. These types of stainless steel ice cubes are ideal to use in alcohol, like you said. I would use mine in wine, because I don't really like cold hard-alcohol though, oddly enough. And even though I put ice in everything, sometimes certain drinks don't taste as good anymore when they are all watered down by ice-cubes.

6. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I have used them before and they are very efficient and of high quality, one complaint i have is it would be better if there was no typing.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    They do last for a long time but do not use them in parties because there will be some guests who will steal them. I am not kidding I use them once in parties and some people puts them on their pockets. It is only for personal use.

Those lettering don't bother me. I think other brands don't have them.

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I would love some of these but I have never seen them before. I live in the UK but I'm sure we must have them. I shall look them up on Amazon. They don't give drinks a metallic taste do they?

Update: Amazon sell these really cheaply over here so I will definitely be getting some.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    These are available at eBay "Reusable 304 Stainless Steel Whiskey Cooler Stones Ice Cubes Chillers Drink GT" @AD 4.99 each and if you buy 3 the 4th is available at 5% discount. Another offer is @AD 28.99 for a pack of 12. I think I should get them today and see the difference.

10. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    But i like these far better than the ones offered from the other brands, wish they had another version available without typing for others.

11. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    So Ebay is now selling it too for a discounted price. I regret buying it for 40 dollars. I should have waited for these promos to happen. I think patience is important before buying something. People need to wait for promos and price drops before buying a new product.