Deodorant Or Purfume, What Is Better?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by akshaychouhan785 • Oct 17, 2017.

1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I have always used both, deodorant and perfume, but not too much of either. Sometimes deodorant will still work well into the next day, especially if you don't do much moving around. But on nights when I do my yoga or clean my room, etc., I will need more the next day. Also, a "fast bath" as I like to call it (over the sink) will work wonders, if you're too lazy to go through with the whole shower/bath...like I am. :) *Note: I don't wear too much perfume in the summer, it attracts bees and they chase me. SCARED TO DEATH of bees, like you wouldn't believe. I run around like a fool when they chase me and I don't care who's watching. :rolleyes: :D When I just stick close to home and don't have much contact with others, I'll be honest....I just skip the deodorant and perfume, because who really cares. I won't be around anyone anyway. ;)

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most men don't wear perfume, but eau de toilette or cologne. If it's a fragrance you are after the best is EDT, and perfume is generally for women. Deodorants are good for body sprays but only last a couple of hours, so it's more for under arms and feet than anywhere else. I'd stick to those because they are cheaper and you can use them more frequently.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I think colognes are a good alternative if you find perfume too expensive, don't you think? Deodorants don't really have a strong scent, so perfume is the better option.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I live in a tropical country, Hence, the heat would induce some under arm perspiration if there is no protection from a deodorant. If this perspiration should continue for a considerable period of time, then some unpleasant odor could come into play. Therefore, if I had to choose between the deodorant or perfume. I would choose to the deodorant because most of them are scented, therefore, you would be procteted from odor and perspiration. The perfume would probably provide a very pleasant scent but it would not protect you from perspiration. The scent of the perfume couple with the perpiration odor would probably be a most unpleasant affair

5. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I personally pick perfume as the better one. Deodorangs are specifically made for the underarms while the perfume is made for the entire body. Aside from this one, the scent of the perfume lasts longer and we can choose what kind of scent we like.

6. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    No offense but this topic is a survey and not a review. There is not even an specific brand being reviewed.

7. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    I would go for a deodorant over perfume. I do know perfume lasts longer, but the problem is there are times when I sweat a lot and if I would just be wearing perfume then it wouldn't really smell nice. Unlike if I'm using deodorant, even if I sweat a lot, I won't have any problem.