Dell Laptop Discount

Discussion in Coupons started by Jessika • Dec 15, 2016.

1. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Dell are running an end of year promo on some of their computer ranges. You can save 35% on a new PC online with the coupon code: SAVE35

It covers Latitude laptops, and Optiplex and Precision PCs. They do also have price matching, so if you can get it comewhere cheaper, even with the code that might be worth following up on. (Second hand is still likely to be cheaper though).

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I am thinking to get a new laptop and Dell is the brand that I am considering. I have never bought high worth products online, when I buy online the bill is always under $100. However, I will take a look at this and might consider if it suits my budget. Thanks for the promo code.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information for I love Dell products too. So much so that I bought a laptop from Dell. I found that dell.com you can get free diagnostic tests for your computer too. I got 24/7 tech support with my internet provider locally plus I got Dell's tech support too. It's worth registering your laptop and making an account with dell.com for their tech support. Dell's team is on facebook and you can get tech help there too at dell for business. I love my new laptop even though it's just an i3 Inspiron. It does just what I want. I'm learning a lot with the help of the Dell's tech team and they are so patient even with a user friendliest person like me, sigh. Dell's computers are great and others say Dell lasts the longest too, some say 8 years and going strong! Worth getting a Dell with a good tech team to help you too.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    So where is the website we can use this code for? As much as I want to use the code, I needed a link where I can use the code. I need to check more information about the specs of the laptop and I wanted to read some reviews from the consumers who bought it. Is this for Amazon or ebay? It is an interesting deal but I wanted to know where can I get it?

5. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Dell are giving away the coupon, on the Dell website, Dell.com. You can get even more coupons by clicking the first word of the post which is hotlinked to dontpayfull's coupon page for Dell (which I didn't know existed until that auto-link was placed, and it is really useful!)

6. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a more than a promo sale. This is a good news for those who want to get a well discounted PC or laptop. Dell is a good brand for PC. When I was a still school principal in a remote school are in our place, a generous person who is a leader of a Church donated a set of Dell computer to me for my personal use. I have used it for several years until it became depreciated. It had served well and efficiently.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I just took advantage of this promo and purchased an inspiron 2 in one Laptop. It is usually priced $250 dollars but I only paid $214.88. I saved around 35 bucks and it is a good experience. The laptop they delivered can be used as a tablet because it is touch screen. I don't need to deal with typing using a touch screen keyboard because it has a physical keyboard. I thought it is going to be heavy because it has physical keyboard but it is lighter than an Ipad pro.

8. bryanvali

bryanvaliNew Member

Threads:
    Cool. Thanks. Ordered one for our newborn son. I'm hoping this will work