Data Limit In The Internet Broadband. How Do You Deal?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by Vinicius Souza • Jan 18, 2017.

1. Vinicius Souza

Vinicius SouzaMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

In my country is near to approve the data limit in the Internet Broadband. That fact is causing so much polemic because the defender of the consumer is supporting that new law. I have heard for a long time it is very common in USA and Europe. Then, I would like to know, how do you deal with it?

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you want to watch a Youtube video, Choose the lowest quality. Watching the videos in HD will consume a lot of data. If you a member of a forum online. Disable the avatars and signatures because those pictures consumes data. Do not use the Browser version of Twitter, Use the mobile version instead.

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Every ISP these days I notice is making strides in offering competitive service including limitless but time bound services. I now have such a service. You should go for such facility.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I couldn't understand how my Internet usage is being handled by our Network. I heard that it controls our bandwitdh usage. What does it mean?

I notice that the more I stay online my Internet connection is lagging. Sometimes I couldn't be connected or the signal is weak.

5. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Guys you will save a lot of data from being Data capped if you used the mobile versions of social network sites. Even if you are a PC user, these mobile versions can be accessed on PC. The mobile version of social networks consumes less data than the browser version.