Complete Harry Potter DVD set for $48

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by illusion • Oct 25, 2013.

1. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:

This is the complete 8 movie DVD set for half price from Groupon. It's an online deal. So, anyone in the US can get this. It would make a great Christmas gift for a fan of the Harry Potter series.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is an interesting offer to see, cause in my country I just saw a very tempting offer of R$69 for the whole box set. But that in Brazilian currency, so in dollars it would be somewhere around $35, which is pretty cheap! And that not even on Groupon or any discount sites, but in one of the more respectable tech and DVD websites here! They are making these really cheap now.

3. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    That is a really good deal. With a new J.K. Rowling movie coming out in the Harry Potter universe. They might be trying to drum up some business by getting people excited about Harry Potter again. Either way, they were some pretty good movies. I know that I can't wait till my kids are old enough to get interested in Harry Potter.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is not a bad deal at all.... I would love to get the full set I love Harry Potter I mean i'm not a crazy fan to where I collect all things harry potter lol but I do love the movies and would love to have the set. It'd be a great Christmas gift!

5. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    It's a great deal and very tempting, I'm glad in away that it's not available in my country or I'd be in expenses. :)

6. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Yes it is a good deal, but we already have most of the DVDs.