Claiming Insurance

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by Vinaya • Dec 16, 2016.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, my motorbike hit another motorbike and the rider broke his wrist. My motorbike has third party insurance, which means, if my bike hits another person or vehicle, the insurance company will pay the monetary refunds. Do you have this kind of insurance?

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    This type of insurance is available in my country. In some instances, the vehicle may be eligible for the comprehensive coverage, which in the case of an accident, there is coverage for both parties under certain conditionalities. However, the subscriber may opt for third party coverage because he or she is not able to afford the cost of the comprehensive coverage. The age of the vehicle will be another factor which would determine if it should be granted the third party coverage. An insurance company may refuse to grant comprehensive coverage to a vehicle which is over a specified number of years old

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am sure that these are available here, but at the same time they might take a special policy because I am not sure that this is the standard. It also surely depends on the company and maybe even the area and equipment too.