Chinese Garden

Discussion in Travel started by roki123 • Dec 5, 2014.

1. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Recently I visited the China and had a chance to explore the Chinese Garden named "Lan Su Chinese Garden". i must say it is a traditional garden and highly maintained. It is influenced by many other famous gardens of Suzhou. tea house is my favorite place of this garden and flowers of different colors attracts me to visit it again and again. Friends! tell me about other parks of this region.?

2. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Yes roki123, I have been there lived in China for more than 3 year. I have huge knowledge about its famous and most visited places. You asked about some best parks of this country in your post and here I am sharing the name of some beautiful parks. You should go there once in your life. These are following:
    1-Shilin Geological Park
    2-Tengchong Volcanic Geological Park in Yunnan
    3-Wudalianchi Geological Park in Heilongjiang
    4-Funiu Mountain World Geological Park in Henan
    5-Cuihua Mountain Geological Park in Shaanxi

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! I am a great fan of China's themes and amusing parks. I have visited the all that you have shared in your post except the Wudalianchi Geological Park in Heilongjiang. I want to get some information related to this park. can you share its few important details, features and photos?

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, you should visit this park once in your life. Wudalianchi Geological Park is one of my favorite parks of this country. I really like this region due to its awesome natural beauty. It is located in the province of Heilongjiang and spread on 1,060 square kilometers. This park consists on extensive volcanic geologic landforms. For more reading you can visit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8nkXO7Psn3b7gRZAlPD6hxeYbFp3YCBZyvzburwq841p48fk9.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR492iiDlaXPRdtYFcQZlJwGiolu1sbQPYmhy-s0FvirRvstuHjjw.

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! You shared the awesome post. It is very nice containing the all detail about the Wudalianchi Geological Park. The all pictures of the park that you shared above are really looking very nice. I would love to go there and see these fabulous views live. Please tell me the name of its any nearest accommodation? which has the family friendly atmosphere and i can stay there with my family.

6. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Maxwell ! I am glad to see your instructive post and you have shared nice information and introduce new destination to me. I will try to explore the all these places that you have mentioned in your post but here I want to know about -Cuihua Mountain Geological Park in Shaanxi? Do you know about it?

7. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I think Mount Yandang Lotus Hotel is a nice choice for you and your family. I also stayed there during my trip. It is a family friendly hotel that is located close to this park.

I have no experience of this attraction's tourism. But after reading your post I am also thinking to go there.

8. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! Your post is helpful for me because now i can go there without the fear of the best accommodation. I am sure i will really like that hotel as well as the attractions. After visiting that place i must share my experience with you. Hope you will like that. Tell me what your plans for the winter holidays? Have you decided something or still pondering?

9. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Maxwell! You really make me happy, Images are fascinating and vibrant. I think now i found some new destinations.:)
    Hy Aslee! this winter i am going to explore Lake Tahoe. that is America's one of most beautiful and famous place if you are a nature lover then you must like it.No matter of winter of summer it is equally enjoyable in both seasons. I am very keen of photography and i am sure it will offers me more then my expectations. Have you ever been there before, then must tell me about your experiences. Now tell me about your winter plans Ashlee.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAvVd1cQ6PrF0i7Q4VU22AqKhGaeMTkGPHfViZ9irLEZ-k_qHZ.

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    I have a plan to enjoy a trip to Uk with my family in winter vacations. You have any idea about this country or its famous places that are best to visit in winter? If you want to give me any suggestion or tip regarding this trip must share with me.

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Maxwell! No doubt UK is one of most famous and worthwhile attractions around the world. I visited there numerous times yet.
    It offers plenty of good ski resort, sightseeing opportunities, hiking trails and many many more places for making your journey most remarkable one. I would suggest you to must take a visit of Colorado. There Rocky Mountains are best and most promising attractive spot. There you could enjoy best experiences of skiing, snowboarding and sleigh rides as well am sure you will have a great time.

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah there is the heap of the most famous places of UK. I am sure you gonna like your trip with your family. After coming back from it don’t forget to share your experience with me. Right now I am sharing the names of its most famous & also my beloved attractions.
    I. Tower of London
    II. St Paul's Cathedral
    III. Hylands House and Estate, Essex
    IV. Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo
    V. Windermere Boat Cruises, Bowness
    VI. The Royal Academy of Arts, London

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Flamingo Land is one of most phenomenal and famous place of England. I visited there twice yet and during my both visits I had plenty of things to explore. It is a them park and also contains a good restaurant and zoo that grabs the attention of visitors towards it. Maxwell! If you are thinking to plan a visit there then must add this attraction in your bucket list.

4790428848_9f3f29a0f8.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuz142egqQs_mxZsmx9tgFEiOE1qbKR1H9Hy0SQ0-sg9jNZUvp.

Flamingo_Land1.

Attached Files:

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    This place sounds amazing but I think summer is an ideal season to explore the beauty of this destination. Tell me about some best places where I can enjoy snow activities.

15. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylry! It is no doubt that Flamingo Land is an amazing place which carries the interesting features. Its rides are thrilling and incredible. I really like this place to take my family. Here I also want to share its some pictures that I captured during my trip. this-trains-on-time.
    tiger-at-flamingo-land.mia-mylo-tanzania-day.dino.

Attached Files:

16. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! I will wait for your reviews about Cuihua Mountain Geological Park!! Because I am interested to know about it.... Let me know when are you going there?

These days I am in New York and enjoying my vacations. What about you?

17. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, I think you have been enjoyed there a lot with your family. My friend tells me what are your plans for this winter? In which country or region you want to visit in winters all over the world? Would you like to tell me about some best destinations that are best to visit in cold season?

18. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes you are right Maxwell! We have done a great fun there. According to me the Flamingo Land is the place which never disappoint anyone.

Winters are my my most favorite season and I want to spend it to various places. This time I have a plan to visit the Finland because I have heard that it is the coldest place in the world and I want to experience it. Have you ever been there in your life?

19. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hy Ashlee! I really liked your posted images. It having a look on them i think you had also great interest in photography. I like your images technique. Would you like to share some other images of your that you captured during your different tours... ???

20. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah why not Kylrey! You have guessed the truth I have great interest in photography and I love to capture lots of photos on my different tours. Right now I am in New York to celebrate the New Year night that's why I am going to share the images of this region. I hope you will also like them.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5x-w9gpq9mazW8kiWCEluW3CXqkYLFL0G2u1gjnE_htexP4n97Q.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSORYBR6gQNbnCWPoFXeQWg5WG22o9za-pXGwGKyTtsLH5IPsQ0.
    the-new-york-palace-hotel.
    NutcrackerSnowFlurryKey.