Cheap Things To Do In Nyc?

Discussion in Travel started by LordAndSaver • Jun 15, 2016.

1. LordAndSaver

LordAndSaverMember

Threads:
    My girlfriend is visiting me later this month, and I plan on showing her around the city. I'd really like to show her all sorts of things, such little hole-in-the-wall restaurants, or other hidden gems. She's driving 6 hours to visit me and there aren't too many attractions in my little town, north of the city. There are plenty of free things that you can enjoy in the city, like the architecture and the parks, but I am hoping to diversify the trip. I was thinking maybe China town. I was wondering if there were any particularly cheap attractions, or at least attractions that are really worth the money to visit?

2. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    Its really cool plan and hope so you will have great time with her. Anyway, I must say China town is really worth to go for it and have some time there with travel buddies to make fun and enjoy dinner with your travel partners. Best of luck for both of you.

3. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This must be really charming and most fabulous way of fun for sure. So keep sharing like it and this will be really adorable time.