Cheap Halloween costumes for toddlers?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by vpresson • Oct 12, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am shopping for my kids halloween costumes and i was wondering if anyone knew any sites that have any cute ones for a good price and good shipping price of course i need them asap before the 27th i'm hoping if anyone knows of any sites i'd greatly appreciate it thank you.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Have you checked Ebay? You can usually get them pretty cheap and it's still early enough that you should be able to get them before Halloween.

Or how about look locally instead of going online at all? Check consignment shops, resale shops, etc, or even Walmart.

3. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    Hit the Internet and shop on Amazon. They always have low prices. I buy nearly everything from there because sellers undercut the retail price so much.

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I don't know where you're located, but for people in the UK, Poundland have some great Hallowe'en items, and you can easily make up a costume for the kids from the stuff they have. If you want to go really cheap, just use some old white sheets to make a ghost or a mummy costume. In fact, I've done the mummy one with a couple of rolls of kitchen paper. You can't get much cheaper than that!

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    When my kids were toddlers, I would make their costumes. I would keep it pretty simple and stick with the traditional Halloween characters like black cat, witch, ghost, goblin, pumpkin, etc. If they didn't already have them, I would simply get shirts and pants of the same color for what character they were going to be and paint their faces to match. They only items I would have to buy would be the accessories to go along with them. I was also able to reuse these costumes several times because I had four kids!

6. kethrynstark

kethrynstarkNew Member

Threads:
    There are many type of costume available in markets for halloween festival. Here I get lots of knowledge about cheap halloween costumes for toddlers. You have done great work.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think you can really get some good ideas about Halloween costumes online, but you might want to forget about buying a pre-fab halloween costume and just make your own. A good way to get some good ideas and get the creative juices flowing though, would be to google- homemade halloween costumes and go under the google images selection for the results and browse through them which is quite fun and funny. I found this one which was great(haha)-edward scissorhands!

edward-sh.

8. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Wow @FolkArtist@FolkArtist that picture is amazing. He really looks like a little Johnny Depp. I remember when my granddaughter was small she would be happy with a dustbin bag but she's 11 now and wants more elaborate costumes. I had better get my thinking cap on!

9. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Chinese stores like dx.com and focalprice.com offer free shipping, but I know they offer expedited shipping as well, so you might want to check them out. The prices there are also cheap too.