Challenge $100,000 Real Summer Sweepstakes

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Deeishere • Jul 6, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I really like this sweep because it offers so many prizes. It's my opinion, the more prizes the greater the likelihood of winning something.
    This is the Challenge brand sweeps. It's an instant win and you can enter every day. The deadline is September 9, 2016. First prize is a check for $100,00.
    Other prizes include 100 Good Cook prize pack including a slider press, BBQ glove, BBQ tool set and basket holder, 1000 vouchers for challenge butter, 1000 vouchers for free Langer's juice and 1000 vouchers of free MCK Salad Toppings product.

2. judyd1

judyd1New Member

Threads:
    Okay! I signed up, and did my 3 free spins. Then I got a chance for bonus spins when I invited my daughter and gave her email address. Looking forward to adding this to my daily sweepstakes routine.

Thanks for the link!

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been playing this one for a while. No wins yet, but I'm still hopeful, and it's a big company, so we know it's a legitimate opportunity to win some money. I also like the ones with multiple prizes, since it gives more people a chance to win, and even if you don't win something big, it's always nice to get a discount coupon or a free gift you didn't have to pay for yourself.

4. MarshCat

MarshCatNew Member

Threads:
    Signed up, thank you for sharing this! I am working on my third spin. I got 'try again' on the first two. I'm just going to let it spin and spin and spin and see if that makes any difference. Ha ha!