Can You Earn From E-sports?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Ray1 • Sep 30, 2017.

1. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    At a younger age I always thought that playing computer/video games was simply waste of time/money but the situation is different today. I can see that e-sports players earn lot of money by different methods (winning in different ways). Do you anyways involved in e-sports or won/earned any money by this activity?

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I can see your point in regards to playing games can be a waste of time but only if it were to hold you off from your daily activities.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Only way you can earn money from video games is through doing the online video sessions on twitch and YouTube. That seems to be a good option for those who are broadcasting game-plays. Pewdiepie made some money like this in past and continues to do so. It takes a lot of time to make money from such options. But it's possible. You just have to get your resources in line for the same as well.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Streaming games makes more money than E-sports. You will only make money with E-sports if you can match against the players from Japan. It is easier to make money with streaming games on Youtube and Twitch. E-sports is way too competitive and most of the pros had been competing since childhood.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have more information regarding it, but I have read about the same somewhere in the past. But I wonder if it is possible everywhere. I mean sometimes it depends on the location , I mean not at every places people can find out good offers for winning in such games. I mean I never seen anything like that here at our place. But yes it is interesting. I used to play lots of game in the past, but now I am spending very less time for it. But yes still playing. he he

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Just given the fact that it seems to growing at an incredible rate, I cannot really help but think that someone is out there profiting. Usually this much interest is backed up with a little money.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    E-sports is only for those who are passionate and competitive for games. You will only make money if you win tournaments. The best way to make money from games is streaming. All you needed is to talk to your audience while playing and a decent internet connection of at least 10 mpbs. Many streamers are not even good at games and they make money.