Can someone recommend an awesome airlines rewards program for free travel?

Discussion in Travel started by QuatreHiead • Jul 12, 2012.

1. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    I've been sticking so far with the Southwest and Airtran rewards programs. So far they are okay, but adding up points is very slow because I don't get a chance to travel that often in a single year. I was wondering if anyone knew of programs where your spending played a part and you could rack up points a lot quicker?

For example, I have found partner programs where I can do surveys to gain some points towards Southwest/Airtran to help up the number of rewards points. I am gradually working towards a free ticket to save on visiting family this winter holiday season.

Any suggestions? Has anyone found an excellent program all around? I'm open to considering credit cards and other airlines so anything goes!

Thanks!

2. missnc35

missnc35Member

Threads:
    Southwest also offers Rapid Rewards Dining. It gives you points for dining out at certain restaurants and they add new restaurants to the list regularly. It is free to join and i certainly recommend it. I have accumulated hundreds of points by eating at restaurants I would normally eat st anyway. All you have to do is enroll and put your zip code in to access the list of restaurants that will earn you points.