Can Paypal Be Used As Payment For Food Deliveries?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 15, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I know for a fact that Paypal has been well known as one of the best payment method in terms of online shopping. Although I haven't used my Paypal yet in paying online, I know that it works well. However, I'm just not quite sure if it can be also used as a payment method for online food deliveries. I'm trying to order food online and just not sure if Paypal works with that. Any idea?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Why not. You can use Paypal to pay for anything. As long as a seller and a buyer have a Paypal account and linked to a credit card, this should be an easy transaction. The hard part is to make sure that the food delivery is fulfilled and in the right quality. I bet that dry foods are the best to use in this form of shopping since its not easy for it to go bad.

3. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. But not much since only few people owns a Paypal account in our country but you'll never know, in the future, everyone may have their own account already, so it won't be far too long that we may have services that will cater food delivery payments through Paypal.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using PayPal for my online transactions like purchases of electronic gadgets, payment for subscription and for the renewal of my domain name for my blog site and also for the webhosting facility. It has served me for more than 5 years already and I find it very useful, dependable, and handy. Your case, since you would like to order foods online, you better check your online store if it accepts payment via PayPal. If it does, well, you don't have any problem using your PayPal account.