Buyin Bitcoin With Paypal

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Binu • Dec 26, 2016.

1. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    You can buy BTC with various payment processor balance as well as credit/debit cards, however, buying bitcoins with Paypal is very difficult. Coinbase, a BTC wallet, allows you to buy btc from paypal, however, this is only available in the US. Do you know any place where we can buy BTC from paypal.

2. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    I have tried to earn and buy, and spend, bitcoins in so many different ways and at so many different times. It just seems pointless and hopeless every time. This seems to me like a scam, or an easier way for people to pay, and maybe to be able to get out of paying with actual money. I don't get it.....

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am not really sure if this would be something that you could convince me is worth it. I am still not really all that sure what Bitcoin is and that prevents me from spending any money on it really.

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have a good experience with Bitcoins. I have used bitcoins to make purchases on Amazon, however, I have to use third party service. I have also bought and sold bitcoins and made little money. You can use bitcoins through various payment processors, but not paypal

5. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    Buying bitcoins through Paypal is awkward because Paypal allows you to reverse transactions, making fraud too easy (buy bitcoins, claim money back, run off with Bitcoins). There are third party processors who will take funds from Paypal then let you use them to buy bitcoins like ecoin.io and Local Bitcoin, but I haven't used either of them, so I can't recommend one.