BuyChina

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Zikkled • Sep 4, 2014.

1. Zikkled

ZikkledNew Member

Threads:
    Buy China advertises itself as an English version of TaoBao, although it really isn't. I've heard it's a little pricier than a lot of other Chinese shipping services, but it's worked for me. The layout is really good and their communication is great, so I'm happy with them.

They charge you a base shipping price based on what an item purportedly weighs (which is often wrong). However, once they receive the item, and before they ship to you, they'll reweigh the items themselves and refund the excess you paid for the shipping. This is a long process and some people may not want to deal with it, but I'm very patient and had no problem with it. All in all, it's actually really gratifying to see that something that you may have originally paid $20 shipping for is actually $12, or even less.

Anyone used this service? I've only used it twice. Would be three if not for the fact that their payment options weren't working that one time, however, those two times I was very pleased with the service.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of this service, but would like to try it someday. Overseas shipping is very expensive in our region and I have not yet found a very good alternative for it. I do not understand why overseas shipping has become so expensive. The idea of this shipping service is really cool. I would like to know what kind of items do they ship and which countries are they available. It would be really great if the shipping service is available for my country and it will be one of the great competitiors in the shipping world.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard or used this service before because to be honest I never really trust Chinese manufactured products let alone shipping. But it seems to be pretty good by what you said, so is this a shipping service only or is this a shop altogether? Never mind I'll just check it myself. Thanks for this.

4. hankmo

hankmoNew Member

Threads:
    I use chinadivision to import from China, because they could inspect the quality and offer free warehouse for three months. I also never really trust Chinese manufacturer.

5. barginrocks

barginrocksMember

Threads:
    Totally conflict with your words. If you didn't trus chinese manufacture what you bought from China?