Bus loyalty schemes

Discussion in Travel started by Theo • Aug 22, 2014.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to use the bus to travel around as it is cheap and the timetables are often more flexible than the trains.
    I recently joined the Greyhound loyalty scheme (Road Rewards)where you collect points for a free journey and get 10 percent off your next ticket.

BoltBus also have one where you can get a free journey after eight trips and also gives you an 'A' ticket for priority boarding.

Both are free to join and worth it even if it is only for one journey. Are there any other schemes that anyone knows of?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Greyhound. I was able to redeem some of the points for food, buddy fare, and future fare. I find the online discount is pretty good too. What surprised me about Greyhound is how many other bus companies they use. I haven't yet delved into these other bus companies because once I lock into a rewards system I just focus on gaining points from them. But it is a good idea that I hadn't thought of yet until your post; looking around at other companies. I have surfed online and found this site:

so we can add that to the list. But it all depends on where we are going which ones we would use anyways. Greyhound still seems to have the biggest locations available.