Bogus Products

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by Corzhens • Nov 4, 2015.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know where I can report this scam of myezshopmall.com. They have a product called GLOXI that purportedly can enhance the height of a person regardless of age. I have read in the internet some complaints that the claim of the internet shop is not true. And who would believe that an adult would grow 5 inches more in height? Anyway, just be careful of this online shop that sells new products.

2. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrieMember

Threads:
    You can file a report with IC3 at

. They accept but first party and third party reports. Unfortunately, this type of claim is rampant on the internet. Growing in height reminds me a lot of the spam I receive for growing my penis of which I don't have. :) Same difference though you are as tall as God intended you to be and there isn't a herb or exercise that will make you five inches taller. Or grow your non existent penis. :)

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I write reviews on sitejabber where you can report a scam or bad business practices. I have done it a few times where I couldn't find anywhere else to warn people.

What I recommend is to sign in first or make an account and then write the review, otherwise you lose it. I used an anonymous name as well, just in case.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A product that can make someone grow taller? What will it do? Stretch you? I've heard of some exercise which purportedly will make someone just a little taller.

Stretch yourself taller by doing these stretches before the plates in your bones fuse together sometime between the ages of 19 to 27. Follow the same advice to prevent yourself from shrinking as an adult.

Anyone who is desperate enough to think of buying the said product will make them taller should try these exercises. I don't expect that you'll grow taller but it's much better than buying something that won't work.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, there are a lot of these scam products online. Some of them have been with us for ages like bust creams and penile enhancements. They are just re packaged and fancied up for the new digital generation. HGH might change your body, but I don't think it could ever make you taller, as an adult, and it is illegal for US citizens to buy without a doctor's supervision,,,as far as I know anyway.

6. Peachdejour

PeachdejourMember

Threads:
    Oh! It's like the pills they used to sell that would make you grow breast fat. Unfortunately, you can only get shorter as an adult and there isn't a product that is going to grow anything but your waist.

7. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I've also seen that product before and one of my friends actually bought it thinking that she would really increase inches into her height. The online shop offered foot sandals that vibrate when you plug them in an electric socket and it's supposed to make you taller. They also have this lotion that you apply on your extremities and it will apparently stretch your bones to make you taller. I never dug into this kind of thing because I know it's just a scam but my friend has bought multiple products from them but she never grew taller as opposed to the claim of the online shop.

8. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Some of there claims are outright scams and would make good candidates for jokes. It is scientifically proven and generally in the average man's domain that a person decreases in height with increase in age. This process is very gradual. The only real shot at an increase in height is bone grafting which is an expensive reconstructive process. But there is such a thing as reverse psychology. It works by making exaggerated claims which are too good to be true. This nets some people in the belief that the refrain can also work in the reverse. Thats why you are likely to find high net worth and educated individuals falling for a seemingly ridiculous claim. The best thing is to write a review and post the scam warning on social media and other platforms.

9. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    The lengths that people and companies will go to to make a buck is ridiculous. But it also amazes me that people will fall for these ploys time and time again. I think that if it sounds too good to be true then it is and you should stay away from these scams. I think you will always see these types of scams because these scammers will always use techniques that prey on people's insecurities about height, weight, and the size of their breast or penis.

10. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    The onus is on the targeted persons to think about what is been offered and to assess if whether the claims could be possible. This advertisement would not attract much attention from me. I know that the only possible way to enhance a person's height would have to be achieved by some type of mechanical addition.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are lots of gullible people in the world, so those are the ones who patronize such products. I also think that's impossible to get taller with the help of some magic pills or device.

But you know what, I am in awe of what happened to a former grade school and high school batchmate of mine. Back then, she was dark, like the complexion of Eva Longoria or Nicole Scherzinger. But now I see her on Facebook looking all white like Keanu Reeves?! :D How on Earth did she manage to get sooooo white I have no idea. Was it a bunch of pills, creams, or soaps? It's like she's the Asian version of Michael Jackson! :eek:

I am so tempted to ask her but it would be so out of the blue since we never really talked at all.

I guess some of those products that make grand claims do work!

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think these types of products have existed for a very long time and I've always seen ads for them since I was young and for some reason the way they were advertised I never really believed that they work even though I was very curious and even until today I still am somewhat. There are many other similar products to it too such as ones for losing weight or growing hair, and the brands and style of the products always change but the way the commercials for these are made are somehow always made the same.

13. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This actually sounds like the fifteen-thousand junk emails that we all unfortunately suffer - those of us that do not have a strong junk filter anyway. Somehow they still seem to get through, even if you do sometimes. Common sense should tell a person that height cannot be enhanced unless certain bones are broken and lengthened surgically. But then again if you have been short all your life, and desperately wish to be taller, you will be more susceptible to these scam products.