Black Friday Sales! What Are You Going To Buy?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rexy • Nov 23, 2017.

1. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    What websites are currently having sales? And which are going to have sales tomorrow on Black Friday? I have a little spare money and I want to spend it on something, currently, I've bought a game on Steam, but I don't know what else!

Thoughts?

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of black friday or any other such odd named sales. Can you elaborate and tell us what is the difference between thse sales and others. Which countries entertain such sales? We have sales at regular intervals but they are from shop owners who call them clearance sales.

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought a fridge on this Black Friday because the old one broke and I had to buy another one. I do not usually buy only in the Black Friday period, I buy items when I need them it doesn't matter what period of the year this happens.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Over here Lazada has many Black Friday sales, I'm sure Amazon and Ebay have their own sales as well, although I'm not buying anything, lol.

@iamawriter@iamawriter, This is what Black Friday means:

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that link. Now I know why it is called black - black is profit and red losses ;) May be we have that too here as soon after a festival we do see shoppers coming up with sales but they want to hide their profits and so do not call them as black sales.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter, I think Black Friday is strictly a Western thing. Here in Asia we simply just call them as "sale", right?

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wanted a pair of unicorn earrings and found them on ebay.com for just 1.78! It was so nice to find them for such a low price. It's very nice, good size well it's exactly what I was looking for and the price, terrific! I bought them and it was so nice! I love them and the price too!

8. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    When black friday comes around, most likely I would buy something along the lines of a pressure cooker or phillip's airfryer. I would want to buy something that would be able to benefit me at home and make my life easier. It would also help me save a little money in the process, taking less cooking time.

9. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Black Friday is without a doubt one of the most interesting and inciting events throughout the year in terms of shopping online or offline.

10. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    The thing is that I don't really get moved with spending on such days when the prices of goods are on discounts unless it is on products that I want to buy at that moment. I've come to become wiser not to waste money spending any how unless there is need for that.

11. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I purchased mostly the decor during the black friday. Also I have renewed my hosting package. And other stuff that includes the buying packages for the monthly stock. So those are some of the things that I have purchased. And it was a good experience if you ask me. I guess more such days would surely do good for the groceries.

12. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This must be really adorable and great way of fun for sure.