Best Time To Travel To Greece

Discussion in Travel started by Nero-Bianco • Jun 8, 2016.

1. Nero-Bianco

Nero-BiancoMember

Threads:
    In your experience when is the cheapest time to travel to Greece. I would really love to visit so if anyone has any experience with plane ticket prices I would be very interested to hear your stories. Preferably I would like to go when there is good weather of course!

2. Famlieski

FamlieskiNew Member

Threads:
    I think the best time to go to Greece is spring or autumn. Basically just outside of summer so you can avoid all the extra costs of school holiday seasons and beach weather holidays, but it will still likely be warm enough to enjoy the climate. You should avoid going during the summer months and Easter, as those are the times that you'll find it most expensive. Greece is like everywhere else though that the weather can't be guaranteed - any time of the year. But as long as you don't go in the winter, summer or Easter period, you should find it to be relatively inexpensive and with nice enough weather to enjoy your holiday.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think autumn is best as the weather will still be warm, prices still good, and places will be open. The only problem going in spring is that some places won't be open yet, or only on certain days. Generally in autumn they will stay open to make the most of the end of the tourist season.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Well Greece is my all time favourite place and the best time to go there is very early time of spring. Because the summer is the peaky season when the numerous of visitors wanna have fun there and during that season traveling time hotels, and other charges could be little bit higher than other days.

5. sidjohn

sidjohnMember

Threads:
    spring and early summer remain best time to go for Greece and enjoy the charm of its natural beauty. I love this region ever to be there and must say to enjoy cruise is cool way to have fun and capture the stunning views through your camera of beautiful surroundings.

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I simply love the city of Greece and I am so sure that this will be really attractive for having such a good time ahead as it. I like watching its attractions and this will be really having such a good time.

must be adorable.