Best hotel/resort review website?

Discussion in Travel started by Scottie • Mar 20, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    always have a hard time finding a reliable website to see what a hotel is really like to be at. The photos you see online are almost always staged and look way better than what they do in real life. What website can you reccomend to get the best scoop on a hotel or resort?

2. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    Try Booking.com!

#2Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  3. Nicole87

Nicole87Member

Threads:
    I'd recommend Booking.com as well. There are over 400 000 hotels worldwide listed on that website. They allow you to search hotels by location and availability, and then use all kinds of different filters (price, star rating, meals included, and a lot more) to specify your search. On top of that, if you book a hotel through Booking.com, you are likely to get a discount.

4. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    The one I can truly recommend is Tripadvisor.com. It has legitimate reviews on hotels and resorts all around the world. Real people post their reviews and even rate the hotel, so the overall rating would be the average. I use TripAdvisor every time I travel. Whether it's a domestic hotel or international hotel, TripAdvisor usually has information about it.

It even shows other important information such as a map, check-in and check-out hours, and nearby landmarks.

I really suggest TripAdvisor! Try the site out.