Best City in the World

Discussion in Travel started by difrancprod • Mar 29, 2012.

1. violatoR

violatoRNew Member

Threads:
    New York, undoubtedly. It has this amazing megapolis feel in it, I guess. I don't really know why, but ever since I was a kid I wanted to go there. It has a little bit of everything, it accepts variety and innovative ideas and that's why I like it.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    IMO, there's no such thing as "best" as in best in anything. It's a subjective term based on personal feelings which can change abruptly if you have a bad experience in the place. For me, if I were to choose the best city, based on work opportunities [in my field], without doubt that would be L.A. . .

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I will not say what the best city in the world is because everyone will have their personal choice and I've not visited them all, I will say however that London iss one of my favorite places to live, it has everything that you could possibly want and there are just so many different cultures mixing (for the majority of the time) in harmony. :)

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am biased but I would say London is the best city in the world. London is an incredibly diverse city with lots to other everyone. London attracts people from all around the world, day in day out and for good reason, it is a fun place to be and it is a city with great history. I would recommend London to anyone who hasn't visited.

5. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    I spent 25 years obsessing over and dreaming about Paris and when I finally got there: it was everything and more than I had hoped for! Yes, there are some downsides, but after moving to Paris, I see all the good and bad, and I still find myself so happy that I just get to be here. The architecture, food, and the people make it like no other place on earth. I hope you all can experience how great Paris is someday!

6. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    The best city in world is the city that I reside in, NYC. It is the best city because I live here, lol.:D

7. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Ah ah, nice one, everyone will tell the city where they live. Actually I live in Lisbon and everything is really convenient, but for me the best city is Costa da Caparica because it's by the beach. ;)

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm actually not a city girl anymore.. I have no appreciation left for it. Give me country, peace and quiet, water.. sigh :)

9. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I have never travelled outside of the United States but I have been to many cities within the states. New York City is, by far, my favorite. New York City has so much to offer. The culture is flourishing and there is so much to see and do. A couple of my other favorite cities are Portland, OR and Seattle WA. Both of these cities are a lot of fun to visit also.

10. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    The world is very vast and there is a lot to see. I like many cities but London is one of my favorite cities. It is very beautiful and offers a wide range of attractions. I have visited it many times. The Queen Mary’s Park and flower market on Columbia road are very charming places. It attracts everyone. In the flower market I always feel pretty good. It is the best part of this region. I love to stay there forever.