Beauty Home Remedies

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tallulah • Jul 27, 2017.

1. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmyMember

Threads:
    The beauty home remedies that I had that you had listed here are honey, cucumber and lemon. And as an additonal to that i had baking soda which i am not only using as a beauty regimen but also i am usoing this for baking, cooking and general cleaning purposes at home.

2. albert1122

albert1122New Member

Threads:
    Apply crisp crushed lemon juice to your whole face and neck, abandon it on for 10 minutes and afterward wash it off with tepid water, another choice is press the juice of one half lemon and blend one to two tablespoons of crude nectar in it, to peel your skin, blend two teaspoons every one of lemon squeeze and sugar...

3. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sure these remedies will be helpful and people will like to try them too.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a useful and best home remedy. My sister personally had tried this one and this is a trust worthy thing to do with your beauty.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to share this tip with my sister and i am sure she will be glad. Actually, she is having to lose skin, So if there is some tip on how to get good healthy skin must share it here.