At What Time Do You Like Travelling-at Night Or During The Day

Discussion in Travel started by lucykey • Nov 7, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    I like traveling so much. Traveling during the day makes the difference for me than at night simply because I have the chance of staring around to look at the beautiful vegetation, escarpments and nature.
    Also during this time Im able to read the road signs clearly than at night and limited accidents occur at this time.

Would you prefer to travel at night or during the day?

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I like to travel in a daytime, and this because I travel by my own car and I can see on the car window nice views and if I want to stop somewhere I can do so. Traveling at night is boring, I cannot see anything interesting, besides I get really tired if I travel at night.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I like traveling during the day time as the road can get a little scary during the night time, it scares me to not be able to see the signals or a car near me. I also enjoy the view more being able to see nature and places in more detail. I try not to travel at night just to prevent anything bad.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A mixture because during the day it's generally safer and you can watch the scenery. However, night travel is good on a budget as you can sleep on the bus or plane and it save money on a hotel, plus the fares are generally cheaper, traffic is less and people are less noisy as they are sleeping too. Pros and cons for both, but it depends on the destination arrival time and the cost. I have saved money on traveling overnight or at the crack of dawn and it's worth it.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, I don't care too much about the schedule... But just because I d 'ot like to wake up early (and especially to miss the flight schedule, haha), I prefer to travel at night. In addition, flights are usually cheaper (especially during the early morning hours).

6. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I used to travel at night sometimes back. It reached a time when I got involved in a tragic accident since the bus lights went off abruptly due to electrical fault. I also fear the security risks that we have been facing as a country for quite sometime now. Therefore, I travel at daytime. Unless it is very urgent, then I can travel at night.

7. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    It doesn't matter to me if I travel during night time or day time, but what matters is that I should arrive at the destination preferably during day time because I don't want to arrive there just to sleep of course. I want to enjoy the place first things first and so it is always necessary for me to calculate or speculate my travel time and my arrival time if ever. Going home, well I prefer day time travelling so that I could enjoy the views and the scenery.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think you really have to look at the pros and cons of either- traveling by car in the day or at night. I actually like to travel(by car) in the day but its more about the back roads for me,because I really do not like the speedway mentality of the more traveled highways. Some pros though of traveling at night, would be less traffic, compared to- in the morning and in the evening as far as those rush hours go-also the stops at restaurants and bathrooms are easier and you can relax more when night driving. Some cons of driving at night include-hard to see animals at night and its easier to get lost at night as well.

9. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When traveling out of town, I prefer a daytime trip for safety. I cannot imagine what would happen when the car breaks down in the middle of a deserted road. A mechanic is rarer than an alien in that situation. But for regular traveling like from home to office, night travel would save me time and gasoline due to the lesser traffic on the city roads.

10. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    As a kid, I used to like traveling at night so I can sleep. The smell if carbon produced by vehicles used to irritate me and made me sick and so I never enjoyed traveling.

But now that I am grown, I prefer traveling during the day so I can enjoy the scenery and have fun.

11. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I usually travel with my extended family and they all prefer to travel during the day to see sights, have their pictures taken, and buy souvenirs. It's quite comfortable now to travel at daytime because cars, and even buses, have better cooling systems. It's better to travel at day when one is unfamiliar with the route and the destination much more so in places where there are cellphone signals. We don't have to deal so much with bad traffic as we typically schedule our travels on weekends. When travelling alone and for business purposes, though, I would prefer night time travel and simply take the opportunity to sleep.

12. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I always travel during the day time. I can't remember ever traveling at night unless I don't get to my destination in time and then it gets dark.

Travelling during the day is enjoyable for me as I love to take in the scenes and make memories. I'm not so used to the dark too.

It is also way safer for me to travel during the day because of increase in incidence of robberies and attacks on the highway at night and also accidents.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    The day is more comfortable for me to travel around.

getting information about latest