Are You Happy With How Much You Are Saving?

Discussion in Personal Finance started by ACEP • Sep 20, 2017.

1. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    They say money can't buy happiness, but saving it might. Savers say socking money away makes them feel better because it helps them face the unknown, makes them feel proud, and gives them independence.

But the question is, Are you happy with what you save?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Although sometimes I think I can save a little more money, I can't complain about the amount that I can get together every month. I have always been very disciplined on this issue.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to agree with the savings during the young years. This helps a lot with options as you go middle age and onward. As you can see that there are times when saving also helps during the emergency times. And with that progress it seems like a good option to save something every single day. So on that basis you can see that happiness comes from spending at the right time and saving at the right time. I am not yet happy on that context.

4. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    My income is currently little so I am not happy with what I save. I don't want to deny myself some things so I can save for unknown. But that is what I am doing now and I happy I can save but it is still not enough. I am hoping to get a real job after school so I can easily adjust when it comes to spending and I won't have to deny myself some things anymore. Saving will be easier then and just enough. :D