Are You Experiencing Late Deliveries Via Amazon Prime?

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Diane Lane • Jun 9, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If so, you might want to read this article. The writer had been experiencing late deliveries of multiple packages on orders through Amazon Prime, and contacted customer service about the issue. The writer ended up getting a free month of Prime, so if you're having the same issue, read the article and see what can be done to rectify the situation.

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I can only buy digital items on Amazon from my home country, physical goods cannot be purchased. Amazon does not deliver physical goods in my home country. I have account on Amazon US and Amazon India. I have not bought anything on Amazon India, however, I have bought Kindle books on Amazon US.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have been having the same problem with Amazon Prime and their shipping. When I joined at the time they only had the annually payment choice, so I had no choice to pay the 99 dollars a year. Well, I got Amazon Prime for the free two day shipping as well as their movies and TV shows, although I haven't watched any since I first got it cause the selection wasn't very good. Well, lately instead of getting my packages in two days like I normally have, my packages seem to be getting here later and later. This had happened a few times and I let it go but I didn't this time, my package was suppose to arrive within the two days well half of my order came in and I had to wait four days for the rest of it to get here. I was extremely upset because they were gifts for my children. Well, I wrote them telling them my problem and how it wasn't the first time, they first offered my a five dollar promotion and then when I told them they should lower their prices if items wouldn't be shipped when promised they offered to refund my 99 and to give me the year of Amazon for free. Although I was mad about my packages it sure did help that they were nice enough to offer me this as courtesy. Although I do hope in the future they go back to getting packages sent out on time.

4. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Now that you mention it my last two packages were a litter later than usual. It was not enough for me to be affected in any significant way, but it did make me raise an eyebrow and wonder why they were late. They ended up coming in the next days but I am sorry to hear that other people had larger issues. I did not receive any emails or notices from the company, so I hope those were really affected heard from them in some manner.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, getting the year's subscription fee refunded is remarkable. I'm surprised they went to that length, but apparently they appreciate your business and value you as a customer. That's a nice attitude, and I certainly wish other companies felt the same way and treated their customers as if they valued them. I haven't encountered such good customer service with my recent issues, and as a result, am not a happy customer. I don't have Prime, but I might at some point in the future, especially if that's how they treat their customers.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mother was sort of swindled by Amazon's policy to purchase Prime, and she recently found out that she is entitled to those prompt deliveries due to her Prime membership, and the last few packages have arrived late.I also had a bad experience with Prime in the past.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was pretty surprised that they were that nice as well. Most companies would just be like oh well I don't know what to tell you. This is the first time I had an issue with a company that did something to show they were sorry and appreciate their customers. I have been an amazon prime customer for almost 3 years now and I order quite a bit from them, so it did make me feel like my business was appreciated when they did that. They even asked that I apologize to my son for them because they felt bad. I never had a company not only apologize to me but my child as well as it was gifts for him.

8. Krnasmommy

KrnasmommyNew Member

Threads:
    I hope I don't have this problem! I order from them a lot and haven't bought Amazon prime yet but I was thinking about it. I did order about a week ago and still haven't received my package. Today I'm going to order with Amazon prime though hoping that it doesn't take long to get here