Are You Disciplined Enough To Religiously Stick To An Exercise Regime On You Own?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by explorerx7 • Feb 17, 2016.

1. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think you have to adjust your exercise into your everyday schedule and enjoy it more like french women do-and mix it up a bit with swimming in a cove,hiking and running or just do some fun things, like dancing during your day as well. When you are to lazy to get out of the house,why not exercise at home. You can look up some exercises on YouTube that can be fun and help you out also-and try to make it fun!

2. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    I have also tried my best to be disciplined during my exercises but find it boring making me loose interest in the same. I hope to gain this commitment that will help me exercise better than I have always done. Maybe I will achieve this by going to the gym but not doing it alone

3. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I am disciplined enough but I can't stick to my exercise regime. I have always put it in my head that any activity I do is exercise and so I don't need to follow a routine. To me, eating, walking, washing, dancing, talking, writing and even typing are all form of exercise. So I won't have to worry about when to exercise since my body won't miss to get engaged in activity for a single day. Thinking and reading is also same as exercising your brain.

I find following a routine is boring and can make us feel discouraged and get more lazy. :)

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yeah. :D

If it's something I really need to do, I can easily adapt without much resistance. I usually always be very disciplined for most things in my life.

5. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I sometimes lack discipline in life but this only happens when i'm dealing with a small issue rather than an important one..

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well the short answer for me is no, but there are times when I think I can muster the energy, but it only lasts for so long. Maybe one day I will change my ways but it is not looking good.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly speaking, my will is not that strong, so for sure I would not be consistent when it comes to exercising. I've personally seen that happen already, I would rather just sleep than get up and exercise.