Apps To Save On Your Expenses

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by remnant • Mar 23, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Most heavy mobile phone users are humstrung because of the large amounts of bandwidth they use. There are a variety of ways to save on your smartphone bills. One method is to sign up and download apps that pay you to unlock your smartphone. This is something that should not warrant a payment under normal circumstances since it is obligatory. Some of these apps are Slidejoy, Screenplay and Fronto and are fit for Android and IOS platforms. You rate on airtime and bandwidth simply by unlocking your phone.

2. ZRadach

ZRadachMember

Threads:
    slidejoy is great for this.

another way to hedge the cost would be: embee mobile apps, media insiders mobile, screenwisetrends, and appoptix.

one way to do this on the cheap is go with freedompop. up to a gig free data per month or $20 unlimited everything plan. pretty hard to beat!

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a tracfone smartphone and even though I used it frequently, I don't use it enough to run out of minutes or data. I would love to get something like freedom pop but that is not offered in my area sadly. It is just one of the better plans that is not available here. It is something that I am not sure I will ever be able to use really.

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I also respond in the affirmative with regard to mobile phone apps that save one to unlock his or her phone. However, the amount earned is miniscule as to warrant much consideration. The best strategy is to sign as many apps as possible so that the figures add up to worthwhile savings.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually, my goal has always been to have enough savings, money made in apps that it pays for the cost of having to maintain the cell. So far that hasn't happened, but I keep experimenting with them. I might have to get a slightly better version of phone to be able to profit from all the apps. My phone is limited both in it's capabililties and how many apps I can put on it.