Any Way To Get Amazon Coins?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by CasualGoofy • Mar 17, 2016.

1. CasualGoofy

CasualGoofyNew Member

Threads:
    I remember downloading apps from Amazon store that actually gave free amazon coins some time ago. Does anyone know if there are any still? Or if there's a good deal on amazon coin purchase?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon coins are beneficial and the offers are still available to purchase apps, games and in purchases. When buying Amazon coins, you can save up to 10% of their value depending on how how many you buy. There is an interesting offer for 1000 Amazon coins worth 10$ for 5$. Amazon coins expire approximately 1year after you have acquired them.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    From time to time they offer deals on their coins so you could just wait or look out for those if you have the time and patience. I remember once my favorite game was promoting Amazon coins so they made a tie in promo where I could get in game currency for half the price by buying Amazon coins at half off, which was around this time last year, if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure they will come out with something similar soon even if it's not as much of a discount.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

The only time I ever received free Amazon coins is through a purchase. I never really paid any attention to the coins until I started playing games on my Kindle, and I saw the coins when I was trying to make a purchase in the game. I have seen offers from time to time on Amazon promoting something and they will offer coins. Like one time they offer 500 coins for streaming a movie or TV show on a smartphone. So you may just want to keep on the lookout for any special promotions.

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a Kindle device, there are built-in apps that reward with Amazon coins. You just install whatever app and it rewards your account immediately. It also has volume discounts on coins.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish I could get some Amazon coins too, even though I have the free apps, there are always in game purchases that require the Amazon coins. I don't think I have any of the free ones. I am going to have to look for some of the apps that reward with coins because I would use them if I had them. I feel bad sometimes because I have no coins to purchase things that might help me in a game.