Any Travel Discounts?

Discussion in Travel started by jonthai • Jun 9, 2016.

1. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    What are the best websites for travel discounts or any coupons for discounts? I want to see the best cheap way of travelling.

2. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I would say i recently found golden bus tours site that offer 10 percent discount at their all packages among others. I had fun with them and still planning to have another tour with them so why don't you try.

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    This depends on what you are looking for. I have worked in the airline business before and due to that experience I can tell you that it is smarter to not set your flight dates on the weekend but rather on Wednesdays because most of the time that is when they are cheaper. Also try to book directly from the airline's website because they usually have goo deals going on. I would suggest to check if you want to travel during high or low season (is cheaper!) because this will have a great impact on your flight price. Other than that, you could also try to see if it might be cheaper to book through cheapflights.com or lastminute.com, I have booked from them before and the prices were quite reasonable.

Concerning taking the train or bus, Iam not sure but in Europe they have good delas where you can stop I every European capital city for 1 week for about 80 Euros. I am sure they have good deals in other places as well.